What's new

10VII

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
16,754
Reaction score
55
Location
Where am I now?



*edit* Image deleted by hoster so a re-up but this one has a crappy on the bottom. Sorry!
 
Last edited:
Such clean lines, and all those 'lines'...make for a simply beautiful shot. [The earth looks so dark and rich, I can practically smell it. This shot really evokes in me long-ago memories of driving through the farmlands north of Toronto]
 
Gorgeous sky and I love the texture in the soil. Thank you for sharing.
 
For what could have easily been a very boring shot ... this image works for me. Nice job.

Gary
 
Looks like parkin haven't had that since my Gran died in the 70's

nice shot hertzy baby!
 
very nice shot.

Just curious what's up with your link? I clicked on your photo and it takes me to your image, but there is some porn below and some other windows open, like I got hit with pop-ups??? Very odd.
 
Just curious what's up with your link? I clicked on your photo and it takes me to your image, but there is some porn below and some other windows open, like I got hit with pop-ups??? Very odd.

Oops! I see what you mean.
I had trouble with ImageShack and someone suggested Tinypics - but they obviously make money from porn so I shall have to find somewhere else...


*edit* Fixed.
 
Last edited:
Very nice Herzt! And late Happy Birthday :)
 
Very nice! it looks almost fake!

I can assure you it isn't but resizing and posting it onto a free board tends to muddle the details because of the way it gets compressed.
Now if I could find a board that could take a 10 Megapixel image...
 
I can assure you it isn't but resizing and posting it onto a free board tends to muddle the details because of the way it gets compressed.
Now if I could find a board that could take a 10 Megapixel image...

What about flickr ?

BTW nice shot, great angle and comp !
 
Wow. It's so crisp and rich with detail. I love the difference between the hard lines of the soil and the wispy-ness of the clouds. Beautiful!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom