What's new

11 New Photographs

I know :D. I take my camera everywhere with me so I never miss a good photogenic moment.
 
The tanker one is interesting.
 
It is one of my favorites.
 
I like most of the macro shots like the class ring. Very fine detail, GREAT camera. The cloud ones are very interesting to. I never can set my camera up to take shots like that since it exposes the film to much.
 
I like most of the macro shots like the class ring. Very fine detail, GREAT camera. The cloud ones are very interesting to. I never can set my camera up to take shots like that since it exposes the film to much.
Yeah, I use the Kodak Z650. I absolutely love it.

For good shots of the sun, 1/1600 has done well for me as far as shutter speed, and my F-stop was 8.0, ISO 100.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom