Bender No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 25, 2012 Messages 216 Reaction score 144 Location The Future Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2014 #1 I like the squiggly black stuff in the road ...
oldhippy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 16, 2012 Messages 4,835 Reaction score 6,557 Location kentucky hills Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 9, 2014 #2 Dam good. Pulled me in. Would have popped had that car hit dead center. Ed
Bender No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 25, 2012 Messages 216 Reaction score 144 Location The Future Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks hippy. I like things off-center myself. I feel it adds tension. I sat and shot a few cars and also shot a few without any. This one caught my eye the most due to the car being off center. I'll probably change my mind when I sober up ...
Thanks hippy. I like things off-center myself. I feel it adds tension. I sat and shot a few cars and also shot a few without any. This one caught my eye the most due to the car being off center. I'll probably change my mind when I sober up ...
oldhippy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 16, 2012 Messages 4,835 Reaction score 6,557 Location kentucky hills Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 9, 2014 #4 Never ever sober up. Just keep shooting. Ed BTW. Libra here semetrical junky.
JustJazzie Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 21, 2013 Messages 3,793 Reaction score 1,732 Location Bailey, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2014 #5 The shadows on the windows are eye catching! Nice.