What's new

#1376

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.


Four Sixty Seven


8136166302_e51888f156_o.jpg



.
 
Dang it!! I just tried to nominate this...lol Too late!!
 
Walls and ceilings from the Ogden.

The Ogden was rich with material.
Fantastic art too. It's on my top 10 museum list.


"Louviere + Vanessa
Something Whispered, Something Sung"

*gasp* :heart: :heart: :heart:
 
Ah, damn you took my idea. :P
 
This totally looks like something someone would hang on their wall in the 80's. It also reminds me of Miami Vice for some reason.
 
I can see that. The Miami Vice font, in pink and mint green. LOL

Now I hate you.










Just kidding.









Maybe.
 
Nice. In the immortal words of the Friendly Giant, "Look up! Look 'way up!".

I was inspired by your imagery to look at the various corners of my house, and as I was contemplating the light play on a particular corner, my wife joined me to see what I was peering at. Then she swore and came back with a broom. "Damn cobwebs!".

I never saw them. Guess it's a form of blindness. :(

But I like the light possibilities. Thank you for opening my eyes (a little). :lol:
 
Yum! Nothing better than a little corner porn over morning coffee! ;) Can't believe I missed this!?!?!?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom