What's new

#1398

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.





8136526751_198d916203_o.jpg





.
 
Nice contrast between the beads and barbs. I know this goes against your philosophy, but what's the context?
 
Context was pretty much this. LOL ;)

It was razor wire above a gate, between two buildings, with Mardi Gras beads stuck all in it.
 
Alright. :) I thought someone was running a dangerous business.
 
A scene I'm so accustomed to seeing, yet this image is really awesome to me. I see fun + danger all mixed into one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom