What's new

#1456

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.



8184093300_a0b72440a1_o.jpg


.
 
Maybe it's because I'm on my phone, but I swear there is an extinct creature in the BG staring at me.


Nice shot, light is hitting beautifully.
 
Hahaha... what i was going to type Majoo has already mentioned; it is the patch of that light that made this image :D
 
I thought it was the flower that made it. Must be both. ;)

J, there could be an animal back there! I was horrible at spotting critters out there.
 
I like this one. Flowers from bitter!!!
 
I can't decide if the blades of grass leading my eyes down to the flowers are taunting me or not. It's like they're saying, "No, down there you dumbass!" Other than that I like it.
 
natural, flash or post? Just curious.

Regardless, outstanding. ANd I don't even like flower shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom