What's new

14mm

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1
medium.jpg



2
medium.jpg


3
medium.jpg


4
medium.jpg


5
medium.jpg


6
medium.jpg


7
medium.jpg


8
medium.jpg
 
Compositions=A+
Nice shots mate, I really like 1.

-Will
 
Sorry no one of these shots keep my attention .
Nothing special on these one for me.;)
Mat
 
I agree, Photo 5 is the only one that made me look for longer, the others all look a lot more like test-photos for the new lens. I assume it is new?
 
Pictures are nice...nothing that sparks anything inside of me, though - I'd also like to see them in higher resolution...perhaps more detail would catch my eye a little more.
 
5 has some tension, but also 1 to a lesser extent.

The others , I agree, look like what I would shoot with a new wide angle lens to see its performance (distortion, ...) :)

On what sensor size is this?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom