What's new

150,000 gallons of water every second...

SensePhoto

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
352
Reaction score
28
Location
USA, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like #3 if you didnt have that pole there. good interest with the falls and all the people standing in awe.
 
Too many shots in this thread, if you want good feedback please post 4 photos max. They look good to me in general, some weird lens vignetting going on in a few. Overall nice exposures some could use more creative composition, but overall a nice set without getting into each photo.
 
4 and 7 are my favorites. I don't mind the processing, I think it works well for these shots. I feel like these shots would be much stronger if you put more thought into the compositions you selected. 4 would be even better if you would of gotten lower and not cut of the top of that building. The pole in 3 really kills it for me. 7 is really nice in my opinion, but the bush in the foreground is kinda distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom