What's new

#1582

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.




8232537075_78cfc0e263_o.jpg




.
 
PacMan just ate a ghost...

wakka wakka wakka wakka
 
Yup. That's the ultrasonic cleaner. I know. How can something so dirty, be a cleaner...?

I was working, and looked down, and thought..."Neat!"
 
This thread is a lesson.
 
Tilt head 45 degrees to the left and see Picasso style breast.
 
Love this...btw!!
 
Best paper towel shot I have ever seen!!
 
Took another with the better camera. The above was iPhone4.




8236899652_faaff09322_o.jpg
 
...and then had on fun with it.


8236899554_81c0c80e19_o.jpg










8236899256_5787a18b03_o.jpg
 
Nice, did you edit that face in there or was it a cool surprise when you mirrored it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom