16-85 on fx body, questions on loss of image quality Please Comment

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm thinking of getting a D6oo. I would like to think I could still get good pic's from my 16-85 vr2.
Has anyone used that lens on a FX format.
Please comment, I've looked a lot of places with few results.
Anything you can share will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Derrel. I was hoping some FX guy had shot some with this lens. I've hear the vignette is minimal if shot at FF. But that might be a brain fart of mine. Again thanks for posting. Later Ed

I think getting a D600 is a super idea, its my dream camera and I have bought only FF lenses just for that fact.
If you indeed move to the D600 and don't want to invest in pro glass then may I suggest the 24-85mm VR which is the D600 kit lens.
Its my main lens I use on my D7000, I just love this lens, bought it for 325$ second hand never used from a guy who just bought a D600 and already had the 24-70 2.8 so he didn't need it.
The pictures are so sharp and crisp.
I think for such a good lens which has a very good VR the price in the second hand market makes it in my eyes to be best value lens for this range of zoom.

I think getting a D600 is a super idea, its my dream camera and I have bought only FF lenses just for that fact.
If you indeed move to the D600 and don't want to invest in pro glass then may I suggest the 24-85mm VR which is the D600 kit lens.
Its my main lens I use on my D7000, I just love this lens, bought it for 325$ second hand never used from a guy who just bought a D600 and already had the 24-70 2.8 so he didn't need it.
The pictures are so sharp and crisp.
I think for such a good lens which has a very good VR the price in the second hand market makes it in my eyes to be best value lens for this range of zoom.

I'd love the 24-70 but I don't know that I can justify the price with just purchasing the d600 recently. ill have to do some digging on the kit lens! sorry to hi-jack here. lol

Most reactions

Back