What's new

1948 Chevy Pickup Truck

Brian L

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
374
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, I am taking this picture here for my granpas birthday. I was wondering if i should do a little bit of croping at top and on the side. Or if its ok the way it is. I have a fujifilm s700 and was trying to set the apature so that the stuff behind the truck was a little more blurry but could not get the effect. So this is the best I could do after taking bout 30 pictures I gave up. Let me know what you guys think and maybe some quick tips. Thanks


GrandpasTruck.jpg
 
IMO it looks a bit like a snapshot. Try getting in closer on some of the more interesting features, like the grill or emblems. I'll bet the interior has some cool things to shoot. Don't be afraid to crop in tight and have parts of your subject go out of frame. Perhaps a series would look nice.
Also, try it in black & white.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom