What's new

1964

Miss V

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is my loves 1964 impala :) lemme know what you think.

1.
ATLPICTURES033.jpg


2.
1-1.jpg


3.
MS4.jpg


4.
chrissimpylayedoutbythegrill.jpg


5.
100_0219.jpg
 
I definitely prefer number 3. The light is great, so the texture and sparkle in the paint show.

One piece of advice that I've found out for myself is that, a lot of times, its not just the car that makes the picture, its the environment you set it in.
 
I definitely prefer number 3. The light is great, so the texture and sparkle in the paint show.

One piece of advice that I've found out for myself is that, a lot of times, its not just the car that makes the picture, its the environment you set it in.

We have a really hard time trying to find a good place to do a shoot with her, most of the places we can actually fit her down out the paint. we can't go too far with her because she won't drive for too long, her rear end doesn't like to stay in place. lol
 
i really like number 1

I'm not particularly fussed on the extra blurring in number 4,

you've done a great job with the car :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom