1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible - Fully Restored

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
I saw my neighbor in his driveway a few days ago trying in vain to take a few iPhone snapshots of his "baby" that he was preparing to sell. Feeling a bit bad for him, I offered to take a few shots for him that he could use for the listing. We drove it to a nice spot a couple of blocks from the neighborhood around sunset and got a few photos. Hopefully they help to sell it a bit quicker! It's a beautiful Corvette and is in pristine shape having just arrived from the shop, and it sounds mean as hell, thanks to the "almost-not-even-there" exhaust restrictions. He seems rather pained about selling it, but he says it's "either the car or a down payment on a new house", haha.

If anyone's interested in the car (located in Houston, Texas), PM me and I can put you in touch with the owner!

1967-Corvette-72DPI-XL.jpg

Drivers-Side-XL.jpg

corvette-nose-XL.jpg

Corvette-Rear-XL.jpg

Scoop-3-XL.jpg

Corvette-Emblem-1-XL.jpg

Wide-Interior-XL.jpg

Passenger-Interior-Vert-XL.jpg

Passenger-Engine-XL.jpg

My all time favorite Corvette in the color I like :)

Beautiful photos as well. Thank you for sharing

Great shots, they will undoubtedly help with his sale and hopefully land you a nice case of beers for your time. I'm really a big fan of #1, the sun flare/washed out look is something I really dig, especially when it comes to certain subjects such as, say a nice classic automobile.

Beautiful! Any idea on what he's wanting for it?

i don't, to be honest. i good amount though, i would think!

Great shots, they will undoubtedly help with his sale and hopefully land you a nice case of beers for your time. I'm really a big fan of #1, the sun flare/washed out look is something I really dig, especially when it comes to certain subjects such as, say a nice classic automobile.

thanks! it was some great natural sunlight right before sunset - worked perfectly with the paint.

thanks everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back