What's new

1st Pix from new camera - CC PLEASE!!

itsanaddiction

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
All over Louisiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey y'all! I just bought a Canon 40d and went out with a friend and did a shoot. These are a few of my favorites. I haven't edited them at all. Please let me know what y'all think and what I should do/not do. Thanks in advance!!

1.
IMG_0136.jpg


2.
IMG_0197.jpg


3.
IMG_0199.jpg


4.
IMG_0231.jpg


5.
IMG_0243.jpg


6.
IMG_0256.jpg


7.
IMG_0070.jpg


8.
IMG_0271.jpg
 
Nice. I actually found many of them to be fairly sexy (esp the railroad track shot... I probably need therapy) Not to ding you friend, but she's not "my type", and I was still like "ooo.. hawt."

The last shot is cute.

You might consider air-brushing in post processing... she has a couple color variances and whatnot on her legs that you may want to hide in a shoot like this.

Excellent tutorial on this here: http://www.duggmirror.com/design/How_to_Airbrush_your_photos_in_Photoshop_/

Really, though, I was pretty impressed with the composition. Very nice.
 
I really like your exposure on these. Makes for easy post processing when they are sooc properly exposed.

They look nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom