1st portrait session results!!! C & C Pretty please

eilla05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yes I know there are a lot on here but I wanted to show a few different images that I shot. There are PLENTY more!

Please C & C me. I am looking for all feedback dealing with exposure poses etc.

Thanks in advance!

#1 is my fav.
#3 WB is a little off and something is sticking out from the left.

I guess my biggest comment is the cropping. How are you planning to print these? The aspect ratio are so random. I always try to get 2:3 aspect ratio.

#1 is my fav.
#3 WB is a little off and something is sticking out from the left.

I guess my biggest comment is the cropping. How are you planning to print these? The aspect ratio are so random. I always try to get 2:3 aspect ratio.

I actually print with a place that does not crop your photos, having said that these are just for my website. The ones I give to the person are not cropped as tight to take into account the cropping that most printing places do :) Thanks for your feedback! I really do appreciate it.

I really like #1. So different and the colors are GREAT! I love bright pictuers!

#2 is great too, but be careful when shooting where they look like heads growing out of the grass with no legs.

I think I commented on your watermark before or your name, but if said fast, it is not going to come out right.... Love of the WHAT??? lol

I really like #1. So different and the colors are GREAT! I love bright pictuers!

#2 is great too, but be careful when shooting where they look like heads growing out of the grass with no legs.

I think I commented on your watermark before or your name, but if said fast, it is not going to come out right.... Love of the WHAT??? lol

Thanks and yeah you did! It is just kinda stuck now :lol:

I love #1 but I think I'd have taken her necklace off first, because my eye was drawn directly to the large stone on her temple.

I think there's a bit too much empty space to the right in #3, and whatever is sticking out of the grass behind him could be cloned out.

Very nice work, I like them all!

I love #1 but I think I'd have taken her necklace off first, because my eye was drawn directly to the large stone on her temple.

I think there's a bit too much empty space to the right in #3, and whatever is sticking out of the grass behind him could be cloned out.

Very nice work, I like them all!

#1 was totally spur of the moment, she did it and I shot it there was no thinking! I supposed I could have asked her to take it off and shoot it again but im okay that it is 100% real ;)

Yeah I need to work on to number 3 as it is cropped (cutting two people out) on the left side.

Overall Im so happy that I was able to even capture their memories in a good way :lol:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back