1st Post :-)

OSUBucks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like B&W and portraits...CC is welcomed.

Attachments

• $Colton - BZ7F9313b 5x10 framed w.jpg
    $Colton - BZ7F9313b 5x10 framed w.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 99
Nice photo. I like the background and the contrast with the head. A couple of comments is that 1) I feel that there is a bit too much empty space from the left side of the photo... I would crop it a bit. 2) the area around the left eye is a bit dark that reminds me of make up (mostly below the eye). More experienced members will provide better advice, but these are my thoughts

Nice photo. I like the background and the contrast with the head. A couple of comments is that 1) I feel that there is a bit too much empty space from the left side of the photo... I would crop it a bit. 2) the area around the left eye is a bit dark that reminds me of make up (mostly below the eye). More experienced members will provide better advice, but these are my thoughts

Thanks! I should have a reflector to bounce some light back onto his face, but I was by myself that day...actually most days when I shoot. I need to find a good high school student who wants to tag along and learn...and hold gears ;-)

Hi and welcome to the forum from a fellow newbie to TPF. In my opinion the picture is fantastic! subjwct is good and depth of field is great, I probably wouldnt have noticed the dark space under the left eye only now it has been pointed out I do, but thats an easy fix.

Yes I agree that a crop should be made from the left but just a tiny little amount. any more and you will kill the shot... In my oppinion!

Most reactions

Back