What's new

1st time shooting @ night

bradley57

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Longview, Wa.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
47140025.JPG
 
Not bad.

I don't think shooting at night is really considered an 'alternative technique' though.
 
Thanks Josh, but this was the only format I've seen for film shooters to post shots.
 
Any of the regular gallery sections are fine.

What film was it, BTW?
 
nice first attempt. I think they could be a bit sharper, try mirror lock up the next time, as I am assuming these where on a tripod to start with?
 
Thanks Ann for the look, I'll have to try the mirror lock up sometime down the road. Do you really think there will be a noticeable difference when I'm already shooting 30 sec. shots? Can you give me an example of where the shot is not crisp, Thanks much
 
Ha, I just did a night shoot in that same spot last Thursday night, I did a panorama though..
 
Nice job for film.
 
Ha, I just did a night shoot in that same spot last Thursday night, I did a panorama though..

Thats a great spot. Most of my peeps in PTL have hit this at least once.
 
Really good job you've done, in my opinion the photos look beautiful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom