407370
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2014
- Messages
- 1,343
- Reaction score
- 1,140
- Location
- Sussex
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi All,
I actually had some sunlight to play with a few days ago and spent a few hours in a local reserve photographing small birds. great Fun.
These are the best 2 shots from that session:
Dunnock (Hedge Sparrow) dived onto some seeds I had placed on a post and was about to depart when I caught this:
There is very little editing on this. Cropping to a square format and a bit of clarity and that's it. I love the seed mid air.
A nuthatch diving off the same post. I love the shadow of the beak.
I know it's mostly out of focus but these things are incredibly quick and to get a shot like this is rare for me.:
Back to dull grey skies today but spring will arrive soon enough.
Comments welcome.
CHEERS
JBO
I actually had some sunlight to play with a few days ago and spent a few hours in a local reserve photographing small birds. great Fun.
These are the best 2 shots from that session:
Dunnock (Hedge Sparrow) dived onto some seeds I had placed on a post and was about to depart when I caught this:
There is very little editing on this. Cropping to a square format and a bit of clarity and that's it. I love the seed mid air.
A nuthatch diving off the same post. I love the shadow of the beak.
I know it's mostly out of focus but these things are incredibly quick and to get a shot like this is rare for me.:
Back to dull grey skies today but spring will arrive soon enough.
Comments welcome.
CHEERS
JBO
