2 cameras and a lens for sale

d k

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys, I'm new here and starting off with a f/s thread lol..

Anyway, I have a Canon G10 with the underwater housing that I'm trying to get rid of. Excellent condition, rarely used.

Mamiya C220 camera that was given to me on a trade. Looks like in great shape, everything functions well.

Lastly, a Sigma 14mm f3.5 lens for a NIKON mount.

Willing to trade any or all up towards a Nikon 14-24 lens that is in mint condition.

I'm located in Florida

David

from what i've seen, you'd be more likely to get people to buy things from you if you had more than one post on the site...

when people buy things that cost any "good" amount of money, they are going to want to deal with someone they have either interacted with or at least seen around the site ;)

No worries mate.

Either way, I have the stuff and it's exactly as described. As for how to proceed with the transaction, I'm open minded...

I'm located in Ft. Lauderdale, so you are more than welcome to come and see the stuff in person.

Cheers.

from what i've seen, you'd be more likely to get people to buy things from you if you had more than one post on the site...

when people buy things that cost any "good" amount of money, they are going to want to deal with someone they have either interacted with or at least seen around the site ;)

G10 and Mamiya still available

Most reactions

Back