What's new

2 Doors

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Boston Public Library

1.

201210111051-X2.jpg



2.

201210111053-X2.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
I like them both; at first i missed the people in the first image
 
The first is nice, but I would crop the top enough to remove the window. The other small window gives you the light-source contrast you're looking for without drawing attention up to the edge of the frame and I like having that reflection in the corner.

The second doesn't do much for me. I don't like the light glaring at me through that opening. I guess I'm not really a big fan of silhouettes, so take anything I say about them with many grains of salt.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom