What's new

2 more from the Holy Land

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know, I've been bad about posting, so here are few more from my trip to Israel. Enjoy

1. Artist

20080709230129_img_0193.jpg



2. the call

20080709230036_dsc_8843.jpg



3. Fishermen

20080709225943_dsc_8810.jpg
 
Last edited:
skiboarder72, thanks for the comment, and thanks for the suggestion. I took you advice and cropped in, but I wanted to keep both of his hands in the frame, so this is what I came up with.

What do you think?
 
Number 3 is my favorite, but it seems a bit dark. You might try adjusting the levels to brighten the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom