2 more shots

Yemme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my second post. Been chatting on TPF more than doing work. I found a roll and got it done this weekend. Here's a few I liked.... :greenpbl:

Uno
IWallstreet.jpg

Dos
IBuilding.jpg

Tres
IStatue.jpg
Added one extra...

Oh comments are welcomed.... Be gentle...:D please....

You took the first one right in front of my school :p Yes the building with out the windows lol. Wait you dont happen to be in HSEF are you?

O and the shots came out pretty good and the first one seems a little crooked but it just be me lol

I dont know if the first one is slanting, that could be the buildings playing eye tricks with you, or it really might be crooked lol. anyways, i really like #2, how the fire escape repeats itself (duh) but i just find it neat.

O and the shots came out pretty good and the first one seems a little crooked but it just be me lol

Guys if it looks crooked honey it's crooked... I'm a beginner:lol:. I'm just glad the roll didn't come out black.

Thanks for the comments here's 2 more.... didn't scan all of them yet.:greenpbl:

Igraystatue.jpg

IChurch.jpg

Guys if it looks crooked honey it's crooked... I'm a beginner:lol:. I'm just glad the roll didn't come out black.
So you remembered to take the lens cap off huh? Those came out nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back