What's new

2 shots of my good friend.

VHSBlood

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't know what you would consider these. I guess candid. We visited an old abandoned camp. The background is a photo of some stained glass we found.

$jack2photos.webp
 
I think I get what you are going for here, but it really doesn't work too well for me.

Why did you combine both photos into one image?
Not a fan of the background.
The orientation makes one photo sideways and then you cut off the top of his head to make it fit.
Other things ...

You show some imagination and creativity, but this is an image that will please you far more than others I think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom