doobs
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2007
- Messages
- 566
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Sacramento, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Point Reyes/Dillon's Beach, CA
Nice captures, Doobs! I was at Point Reyes last year some time. Went to visit some friends in SF and we drove up there in search of oysters.
I'm assuming the square shots are holgas? I really like the colors in #2. The beached ship is cool, too.
Looks like maybe some color balance issues and grain on the first four... not sure if any of that was intentional.
The last (non-Polaroid) shots are all shot with a Pentax K1000 with a Tokina 28mm f/2.8 or Pentax SMC 50mm f/2 loaded with Velvia 50 shot @ 50. They were scanned with an Epson 4490, which I still can not figure out how to use correctly.
I've got a 4490. Yours seems to scan sharper than mine does.