What's new

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5XT Limited

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
392
Reaction score
202
Location
Houston, Texas
I am selling this car for a family member and wanted to get some nice, shiny pics for it to help it sell a little quicker.

I didn't want to go over the top with these pics since they need to be true to life, so other than a little sharpening and levels adjustment, these photos are pretty much unedited (a pretty big change from how i normally process, haha).

Front-3-4-Wide-XL.jpg


Rear-3-4-XL.jpg


Interior-Wide-XL.jpg


Interior-Wide-Vert-XL.jpg


Shifter-XL.jpg
 
Really good.. but if you want it to sell quick, you better take pics of everything including the engine bay.
 
thanks! i took way more than these couple, but i figured i'd spare everyone on the boring shots, haha.
 
I had one of these. But mine was manual. I loved it. It looks like a soccer mom vehicle but it hauls ass.
 
I disagree, profoundly.

#1 & #2 - If you're trying to sell the car, then get in tight on the car. No one (potential buyers) cares about your surroundings.

#3 & #4 - Outside of the windows is BLINDING!

#5 - Yes, this is a nicely exposed shot
 
yeah it was no slouch when i drove it down here from new mexico. gotta love the turbo!

I disagree, profoundly.

#1 & #2 - If you're trying to sell the car, then get in tight on the car. No one (potential buyers) cares about your surroundings.

#3 & #4 - Outside of the windows is BLINDING!

#5 - Yes, this is a nicely exposed shot

Thanks for the CC! I do agree that the interior shots are a bit blown. This could have been fixed with multiple exposures and masking, but honestly, these were just quick shots and I didn't feel like going all the way with them. I actually did for some of the other photos in the listing, but I guess I can't turn off the eye for composition, haha.

Front-3-4-XL.jpg


Rear-3-4-Close-XL.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom