What's new

2007 STi Limited

Shipman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 14, 2013
Messages
948
Reaction score
173
Location
Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know these arent for everyone but I wanted to share for the other car enthusiusts on here. This is a buddy of mines car. Its super built and scary as all hell.


DSC_0188 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0165 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0145 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0107 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0101 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0184 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0164 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0100 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0147 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0142 by mshipman89, on Flickr

DSC_0102 by mshipman89, on Flickr


DSC_0199 by mshipman89, on Flickr
DSC_0154 by mshipman89, on Flickr
 


This one is hands down my favorite.
For a long time the WRX STi was my dream but being a husband and a father and also growing a bit older I find I am getting more into softer and bigger cars but still I drool over these cars when I see them.
 
My favorite Subaru is gc8 platform. If i ever get a bunch if money I'd track down a 22b. Or at least build up a gc8 with a sti swap.

Anyways, sti are awesome cars and I like the 06-07 models.
 
Nice angles and such but needs some lighting help.
 
This one is hands down my favorite.
For a long time the WRX STi was my dream but being a husband and a father and also growing a bit older I find I am getting more into softer and bigger cars but still I drool over these cars when I see them.
Thank you very much. I have a lot of friends knocking on that door and I didnt want that to be me so I picked one up while I still can and not regret it later. Im loving mine but I know there will be a point that I have to make the switch.

My favorite Subaru is gc8 platform. If i ever get a bunch if money I'd track down a 22b. Or at least build up a gc8 with a sti swap.

Anyways, sti are awesome cars and I like the 06-07 models.
I agree, you have to love a well taken care of clean GC. Ive really been wanting to do an STi/6 Speed swap on a GF8. That is so rarely done yet still so awesome.

Nice angles and such but needs some lighting help.
Thanks for the input, I did adjust them but I guess not enough. I can see where they could be better and I appreciate it.

Anyways, sti are awesome cars and I like the 06-07 models.


I like glass transmissions too.

I have a strong trans, if it were a 5 speed 2.5 or wrx I could understand but my 06 is on point. This one is my friends though and hes pushing over 400 to the wheels on his trans and he drives it hard as hell. This is no evo lol.
 
usually anything with water I try to have the photo straight so the water isn't sloping downhill. some nice shots.
 
Yeah, these are brilliantly conceived and very well composed, etc. They fall short of perfect magazine covers, though, by not making nearly enough usage of artificial lights to isolate the subject better, fully model the shape of the car and to show shiny reflections, etc. That's definitely what you need to work on next. Perhaps the only thing you really need to work on.]

Well actually, also:
1) Don't make any water levels in a photo anything other than perfectly horizontal. Or if you do, it needs to be dramatically NOT horizontal (as in like 30 degrees) to make it obvious it was on purpose, like if you were showing a car speeding and wanted the slanty horizon to add a surreal hill-like effect or something. 5 degrees off pretty much never looks good though.

2) The logo is annoying in the middle of the shots. Just put it in the bottom corner consistently every time, if you're gonna use one, which would look more tasteful and professional (it's not like you're protecting anything by having it in the middle anyway in big patches of easily clonable sky)
 
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate that. Anything I can do to improve it is very much appreciated. As for the watermark its still something Im working on. Thanks man.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom