2008, after all not so bad

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After all the New Year's rants, some anti-rant from me ;)

Since Friday I could hardly move because of my back, which then only slowly got better, But today, I went running in the morning and it actually worked out without pain :)

a beautiful day over here by the way, quite cold, still some ice on the puddles, but sunny!

:D

57.9 million people die each year

158,857 people die each day

6619 people die each hour

110 people die each minute

almost 2 people die every second

Glad to hear that Alex. Need to get back into my running again, sorta stopped after returning from Cyprus in the summer.

Now where did I put those Asics trainers...

You are right: it is not quite so bad any more. Look what I happen to see this minute when I turn right and look out of the garden-side window of my study:

BlickFenster1Jan08.jpg

You might only see leafless bushes, but do you also see what is best???
THE SUN IS SHINING! Yay.

And hey, Alex, I am happy to hear that hot, foamless baths have helped cure the strained back! Never again put big boxes up into the attic at Christmas!!! You hear me?

57.9 million people die each year

158,857 people die each day

6619 people die each hour

110 people die each minute

almost 2 people die every second

138 million people are born each year.

Lets look on the bright side!

well, put it this way, it puts ahole in re-incarnation coz there just arent enough people dying to go around the new borns!

Unless this is why we end up with a lot of stupid people all being like split in two upon re-entry :p

138 million people are born each year.

Lets look on the bright side!

That is too many then, considering the dwindling resources of earth.

I do not consider that the bright side ...

You are right: it is not quite so bad any more. Look what I happen to see this minute when I turn right and look out of the garden-side window of my study:

BlickFenster1Jan08.jpg

You might only see leafless bushes, but do you also see what is best???
THE SUN IS SHINING! Yay.

And hey, Alex, I am happy to hear that hot, foamless baths have helped cure the strained back! Never again put big boxes up into the attic at Christmas!!! You hear me?

Youve actually got a study? I want one of those! A nice and cozy personal library with a fireplace :thumbup:

We got a break in the gloom yesterday and today too, but it was down right COLD today :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back