What's new

2008 is over

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is what I saw (only a small selection):

2008collage.jpg


May 2009 be a successful photographical year for all of you (photographical and otherwise, of course, but mostly - this being TPF - photographically!)

Happy New Year!
 
What a great idea and collage!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Glad you like my idea :D ... which isn't actually my very own idea, but I have seen others do this and "stole" the idea from them :shock: !!!! :oops:
 
2008 ist schon vorbei? Ich habe das verpasst. Also, ich wünsche dir ein gutes neues ;)

Love the photos as well. Hopefully I'll have something to make a collage from next year.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Hey cool. You little "thieves" you! :D :D :D
I'm not sure there isn't a theme thread on End-of-Year-Collages already ... I must go search for it. Then I'll put mine in there, too. Or we'll just start it with your new theme thread, Overread. We'll see... but somehow I THINK there might be an existing thread of the kind already.
 
but there cant be one for 2008 - least not back that far
unless -- unless they were into time travel in the past??
 
but there cant be one for 2008 - least not back that far
unless -- unless they were into time travel in the past??

A general Year end montage thred It possible though, if so I do believe a thread merger is a relitively easy task.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom