2009 Ferrari F430 Scuderia!

Silverado_13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.atlpf.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A buddy of mine's dad just got this car a month ago. Apparently it's the only slate gray/red stripe Scuderia in Georgia. Only has 595 miles on the clock.

Not much of a photoshoot. Just a couple pictures in his driveway, but I'm trying to convince him to let me shoot this along with his supercharged GTS Viper and '06 GT500.

IMG_4143.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

IMG_4131.jpg

IMG_4135.jpg

IMG_4138.jpg

IMG_4146.jpg

IMG_4128.jpg

Win.jpg

... pushes you out of the way, grabs the keys, and zooms off ... :lmao:

I think trying to use a fisheye lens might lead to interesting results on this car. But anyways, very nice photography, I like these pictures, especially the last one!!!

Yes, I forgot to mention that ... I like these ... especially the second and the last one.

ya I guess this car is nice....... if your into totally bad ass, fast, babe magnets

I love 5 and 8 they are the most creative

I agree on these two. #8 would make a good print to hang in the garage...maybe he'd be willing to pay you a couple of $'s for a nice print of his new ride.

I did get a kick out of #4, though....already got the radar detector mounted....:lol:

: (______) (fyi its a dropped jaw)
omg nice car!
The full body shot sells it, I dont care much for the others to be honest.
Get that car into a study and parked onto a refelective surface and shoot away catching the reflection :)

... pushes you out of the way, grabs the keys, and zooms off ... :lmao:

LOL. I wanted to so badly. :lol:

I think trying to use a fisheye lens might lead to interesting results on this car. But anyways, very nice photography, I like these pictures, especially the last one!!!

Appreciate it!

Yes, I forgot to mention that ... I like these ... especially the second and the last one.

Thanks!

ya I guess this car is nice....... if your into totally bad ass, fast, babe magnets

:lmao:

I love 5 and 8 they are the most creative

Thank you!

Last one is bad ass

~Michael~

That's what I was aiming for. :mrgreen:

: (______) (fyi its a dropped jaw)
omg nice car!
The full body shot sells it, I dont care much for the others to be honest.
Get that car into a study and parked onto a refelective surface and shoot away catching the reflection :)

Haha. The full body shot was actually just a quick snapshot while he was pulling it into the garage. I really need to spend some time on that shot and get rid of the reflection, house, and the post.

The last one looks a bit like it's tilted to the left. Otherwise, it's a great shot. Congrats!

It is... I actually didn't notice it until after I posted it and haven't had time to fix it. Thanks.

Here's the original of #8. LOL

Win-original.jpg

Most reactions

Back