What's new

2011 Texas Folklife Festival

Firebird65

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photos from the 2011 Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, TX, June 10-13.

#1 Zorya Ukrainian Dancers
2nk57q9.jpg


#2 Sanggar Tari Nusantara Indonesian Dancers
2quhz5s.jpg


#3 St George Lebanese Dancers
2l9lkjc.jpg


#4 Chinese Culture Group
2j0b1p2.jpg


#5 Arathi School of Indian Dance
2vjzbjb.jpg
 
Photos from the 2011 Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, TX, June 10-13.

#1 Zorya Ukrainian Dancers
2nk57q9.jpg

You have a very red cast in your images along with a lot of noise caused by pushing the exposure. Stage lighting will do that and needs to be compensated for. Here is an example of the correction.
folklike-1.jpg

See, now, how the shirt is closer to being white? It has a bit of a blue cast from the correction and could be pulled back a bit, but you get the idea.
 
Thank you. It looks very nice with your corrections. How did you get the "noise" out?
 
Thank you. It looks very nice with your corrections. How did you get the "noise" out?

There is a noise and colour noise adjustment that I use in Lightroom. If I were using PS, I have Topaz Denoise that does the same adjustment. I only go to photoshop if I have heavier edits that I have to do.
 
Darn... unfortunately, I don't have Lightroom. I have a really old version of PS. Maybe I'll look into getting Lightroom. Thanks again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom