2014 Year End Review (50 of my favorite)

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys, this is my second full year in nature/wildlife photography. If you didn't know I started my photography journey in late 2011 after a serious motorcycle accident. I started getting into wildlife photography in late 2012 or early 2013. I am pleased to share some of my favorites of 2014, these were all taken in South Carolina.

1)
b14_01.jpg

2)
b14_2.jpg

3)
b14_3.jpg

4)
b14_4.jpg

5)
b14_5.jpg

6)
b14_6.jpg

7)
b14_7.jpg

8)
b14_8.jpg

9)
b14_9.jpg

10)
b14_10.jpg

These are all fantastic thank you for sharing.

The buffer on that D7100 really seems to be holding you back ...

;)

Outstanding shots. What lens are you using if I might ask?

How in the world did you trim it down to 50? You had SOOO many great shots to choose from!
Thank you for sharing. You have inspired me to go out and get a bigger lens, jk ...
(How about a baby picture)
Nancy

Last edited:
These are beyond good, these are GREAT :icon_cheers:

Just absolutely fantastic. I started to pick my favorites, but then it got ridiculous when I was picking almost every one! Love them.

great pictures,al i just wish when i grow up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:ambivalence:

Thanks all,

I do think I used the d7100 for everyone of these photos probably, as I rarely use my d800e for wildlife. most of the images were taken with a Nikon 500mm VR F4 lens, some were taken with a 300mm 2.8 lens with teleconveters.

Matt these are all wonderful shots, tough for me to pick a favorite but I really like #9 the Prothonotary Warbler, it may not be the best of set as far as quality of the shot but it's a perfect setting for that bird.

Really great collection...looks like it was a good year!

Most reactions

Back