What's new

2025-06-06-June wildflowers

21limited

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
412
Reaction score
348
Location
Ontario Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From the backyard, much of which is wild.
Not wild flowers, but they grow every year without seeding. Pansies.
2025-06-06-wild flowers-pansies by Norm Head, on Flickr

Bugle Weed
2025-06-06-wild flowers-Bugle Weed by Norm Head, on Flickr

Blue-bead Lily, often confused with Trout Lilies
2025-06-06-wild flowers-Blue-bead Lilly by Norm Head, on Flickr

False mayflower and spider
2025-06-06-wild flowers-False Mayflower by Norm Head, on Flickr
Some days, I go for hikes, some days, I just wander around the yard. This was a wander around the yard day.

Pentax K-1 on tripod with 2 second delay.
Sigma 70 macro.
 
Last edited:
Thanks….. but I have to admit, I found them, I didn’t grow them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom