Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey folks.. I got an Amazon coupon for winning the TPF POTM last month.. Seeing as I'm from India and can't really use the coupon I thought I'd put it here and see if anyone can use it towards any photography gear..

It's not much, but 25$ discount still counts for something. Let me know!!

Bump.. Got a couple of PMs, will close this off by tomorrow EOD.. Anyone interested let me know..

Ill trade you for $10.96 in a B&H Gift Card. :p

Okay.. I think that's enough people, and I'd make a decision quickly to not make it any more difficult for me. :lol:
@Barb check your inbox please :1247: :1247: :1247:.. To the others, you'd be an automatic nominee if I ever win it the next time :biggrin-93:

Okay.. I think that's enough people, and I'd make a decision quickly to not make it any more difficult for me. :lol:
@Barb check your inbox please :1247: :1247: :1247:.. To the others, you'd be an automatic nominee if I ever win it the next time :biggrin-93:

Thank you so much Raj. You're awesome!

Thank you so much Raj. You're awesome!
:1247::1247: You're most welcome Barb!! :allteeth::allteeth:
Aw shucks I missed it
There's always a next time (I hope for my sake :345:) :lol: !!

Definitely for your sake [emoji12]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back