What's new

2nd photo to post for C&C

Here ya go...

4129507515179e89cd39.jpg
 
I like this a lot. But, I think it would be better if his face was in between the slats on the window.
 
Yea I kind of figured that was the issue. Dogs can definitely be difficult.

For future reference, just right click the image if it's on the net and click "copy image address" (or similar verbage). Then go to your desired image hosting site, I used imageshack.us here, and select host image from url. Paste the link, click host and voila. Then click the insert image button and post it here. Hope that makes sense.
 
That is a beautiful picture. I agree that it would be better if the dog was slightly shifted to the right, but it looks very nice anyway.
 
Agree with the rest that it would be great to see his whole face, but I think it's an awesome picture nonetheless! You nailed the exposure, great lighting, beautiful colours. And a very cute dog :)
 
awwwwww MAN do I love this photo. let your dog inside will ya?!
 
Great shot, definitely one to frame I reckon.
 
I'd make that white pole disappear from the background, bit distracting to me. Also not sure what that line is by the dogs paw on the right but probably more difficult to remove. Otherwise nice exposure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom