ANDS!
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2006
- Messages
- 2,178
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- Downtown
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Finally got around to dumping the files from a trip to Southern California. This is probably my favorite shot of the trip:

In the middle of the tunnel. I kept on flipping off the people honking their horns, but then realized, holy **** - they are being dicks and trying to wake up the bums sleeping in the tunnel. Dollars to dimes those bums have super strength earplugs on:

Shot of the Long Beach Marina. Forget what its called. But it's pretty damn touristy. I didn't actually get to hit up the Lighthouse. That would have been cool:

Another wide shot of the Lighthouse:


In the middle of the tunnel. I kept on flipping off the people honking their horns, but then realized, holy **** - they are being dicks and trying to wake up the bums sleeping in the tunnel. Dollars to dimes those bums have super strength earplugs on:

Shot of the Long Beach Marina. Forget what its called. But it's pretty damn touristy. I didn't actually get to hit up the Lighthouse. That would have been cool:

Another wide shot of the Lighthouse:
