What's new

3, 2, 1 Ignition!

seemoo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fun with dry ice, a lampshade and a flash.

2190699277_cacd53508e_o.jpg
 
I' glad you mentioned how you created that shot otherwise i would have been thinking about it for hours, great picture!
 
How funny!!! :D
Are you following ClarkKent and SpaceNut's experimentations in the path? This one instantly reminded me of all their firecracker-in-fruit photos (all of which are also really good!).
 
How funny!!! :D
Are you following ClarkKent and SpaceNut's experimentations in the path? This one instantly reminded me of all their firecracker-in-fruit photos (all of which are also really good!).


Ditto that, that's exactly what I thought......very cool..
 
Thanks guys,

I haven't seen ClarkKent and SpaceNut's pictures. Link? Sounds like a really fun idea!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom