3 Canon 580 ex ii speedlights and canon st-e2 trigger.

Avphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3 580ex ii's in near perfect condition. and an st-e2 flash trigger. Reason im selling is upgrading. Have all boxes, bags, and table stands. $1500 shipped Neg. I can also be reached via cell phone (203) 508- 3589

prefer text thank you

$IMG_0037.JPG

Last edited:
What are you upgrading to?

Av you might have more luck if:

a) You consider splitting it into separate sales and post a price per flash/flash controller

b) You link to an ebay account in good standing - if you've traded and sold on ebay then you can easily show that here with a link to help improve your position (note if you do this keep an eye on the ebay account as it will likely get mail questions from interested parties as they verify for themselves that you do hold the account linked to

a) You consider splitting it into separate sales and post a price per flash/flash controller

b) You link to an ebay account in good standing - if you've traded and sold on ebay then you can easily show that here with a link to help improve your position (note if you do this keep an eye on the ebay account as it will likely get mail questions from interested parties as they verify for themselves that you do hold the account linked to

Ill stick my neck out for him. I've done business with him in the past. He's not shady. He lives near me.

if your interested in them for 1340 ill sell em. if your just adding your 2 cents then id rather you not post in here thanks. and what if i was selling at that price find a store that'll throw in a 250 dollar transmitter in for free.....

and btw if you purchase this package brand new your spending 1700+ tax.... so your looking closer to 2000 for this setup.... and these speedlights are barely used...

Ill stick my neck out for him. I've done business with him in the past. He's not shady. He lives near me.

thanks freddie

I deleted my post according to the OP's suggested preference, and then realized that doing so made two of his comments look like they came out of nowhere. That wasn't my intention, and I felt I should mention it.

Ill also gladly delete this post if you like. I was just adding my two cents and can see how that may be out of place.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back