3 clicks

Ockie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey everyone who reads this, I'd appreciate if you could do me a small favor...

I just submitted 3 photo's to a university photo contest, the thumbnails are:
and

All you have to do is click the following 3 links, they automatically vote for my image. Before anyone says this is cheating... I checked the contest rules and it doesn't say anywhere I'm not allowed to post links on other sites... actually, it says nothing about links / voting... anyway, here are the 3 links;

click 1
click 2
click 3

Thanks in advance ;)

P.S: the photo's that appear when you vote are not mine, its the little ones on the right of the screen that are mine (or at least should be), when you click the link you vote for my image and I think the page gives you a random next image to vote on :)

P.S.S.: I'd really appreciate if you could click those links ;) you can vote once a day, so if you last read this thread more than 24 hours ago another click would be very much appreciated again :D

well ... this is a strange approach to me to win a contest....

i would never ask for something like that.

but then again, this is probably done by many contestants in the contest. Tells us a bit about what such contests are worth.

oh, and cheating is not only defined by rigid rules! ... and there is also something like personal honor ... just in in case you forgot :p

once I click on the image i want to vote for do I need to read the next page. If so I can't because it's in spanish and I don't read spanish.

well ... this is a strange approach to me to win a contest....

i would never ask for something like that.

but then again, this is probably done by many contestants in the contest. Tells us a bit about what such contests are worth.

oh, and cheating is not only defined by rigid rules! ... and there is also something like personal honor ... just in in case you forgot :p
I know, and I didn't want to do it at first... but when you see the "top voted" images... sigh... last time I checked #3 was one with the date still on it... a photo of a statue, but hardly any detail on the statue because it was so over-exposed...
so I thought, well, whatever, this is just for qualification to the next round, there its up to "real" judges :)

what the contest is worth? it has 3 prices, first one is pretty amazing considering the images if seen submitted... 3.000€. 2 runner ups are a Canon 400D or similar.
The contest is for students / teachers under 41 from a couple of country's (member of something that has to do with the sponsor of the contest - a bank).
But then again, as I mentioned above, "public" voting is only to qualify for the next round... the 24 most voted images from each category go to the next round, from there the judges select the 26 overall best (so nearly 1/3 goes away as there are 3 category's).
Those 26 best go to some exposition at a university (I think) and there the overall 3 best are selected - again by judges.

But yeah, I agree and totally understand on the personal honor and strange approach to win.
once I click on the image i want to vote for do I need to read the next page. If so I can't because it's in spanish and I don't read spanish.
you only have to click the link, thats all. it votes for the photo and shows you a (random?) next one to vote for.

Most reactions

Back