DSC_0028_BW_int.jpg

DSC_0016_int.jpg

DSC_0046_int.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Dani.

3 photos and 3 winners

Thanks a lot guys.

Dani.

#1 the most for me- but all are really great!

don't see why there aren't more comments to these pictures, they're all really good. like the last one the most probably, because you made such an interesting photo out of simple umbrellas (what's the exact word for it in english?)

don't see why there aren't more comments to these pictures, they're all really good. like the last one the most probably, because you made such an interesting photo out of simple umbrellas (what's the exact word for it in english?)

Thanks for this nice comment ernie (I think you used the right word).

Dani.

(what's the exact word for it in english?)

You are correct, sir, with the word "umbrella." But we also use the word, "Parasol." But from the sound of the word and the way its spelled, I would assume parasol is of French origin.

These photos are great. I didn't really comment because there's nothing I can say other than, "Wow!" Figuring you posted these to help improve your skill, I didn't feel qualified to post.

But I enjoy them quite well. The first one is my favorite, though they are all really, really good.

Number 2 is the one that strikes me. When I see a sunset or sunrise such as this I feel that the gates of heaven have been cracked open for a brief time. Timing focus and exposure are the three elements of a great sun set/rise capture. You have certainly done it here.
Judge Sharpe

Dani, all of the shots are excellent, but it is the last one that really stands out, mostly because of the composition. The angle of the lines, and of course, the simplistic but very vibrant color, really make this image sing.

Kudos, my friend.

I like all of them !! All in their own way. Good stuff !

Most reactions

Back