What's new

3 Lightbox pics for C&C

KKJUN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
249
Reaction score
1
Location
Gundlsee, Austria
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, two days ago, I made myself a lightbox. It worked quite nicely, so I quickly grabbed the hottest... Matchbox-cars I could find!


1.) Ridin' low...

P6038947.JPG



2.) The Porsche

P6038885.JPG



3.) Group-Shot

P6038908.JPG



Bonus: The obligatory soda can.

P6038878.JPG
 
#2 looks like all my old matchbox cars. when I saw the first one I thought they were real for a second.
 
is the sprite can tilted or is that just because the imperfections in the can? other than they they look great....the first pic does make them look real to life size, like u have a giant studio or something:sillysmi:
 
Thanks for the replies!

The sprite-can is probably actually tilted. I didn't use a tripod, will do that next time.
 
Your white balance seems off alittle in the sprite can picture. A few of the others too I believe.
 
Your white balance seems off alittle in the sprite can picture. A few of the others too I believe.

Well, that was actually done on pirpose in the PP. I like warm pictures.
 
I like what you did - do more!

Use a tripod. get your light better under control.
In the 2nd shot the front of the Porsche is already not properly lit.
Great angle though - try it maybe a little lower. Looks awesome.

Take the first two low-riders and play with the composition. They look also great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom