What's new

3 shots entered in Art festival

immski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
244
Reaction score
7
Location
Omaha,NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are three shots I entered in the Universal Orlando Art Festival. It is put on by the Company I work for, UNiversal Orlando Resort. I entered these 3 shots as 8x10s. I won second place with the first. I recieved many good comments on the others as well. Please tell me what you think and enjoy them! Thanks

1.
87086933-M.jpg


2.
87086936-M.jpg


3.
87086935-M.jpg


Thanks again!!!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
 
any comments at all?
 
I dig the second, one good contrast and that soft focus bringing the leaf into focus. Spot on
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom