crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
photographs

postbox.jpg

twotrees.jpg

windows.jpg

i like the first one. very geometric. it's hard to tell with black and white, but are those cars driving by making light lines? i like how the lines of the side walk point to the tree and box. i think i would crop the left side in a bit though to get the symetry back.

Whoa! Haven't seen you post for a long time! And looking at these shots brings home how much I've missed seeing them. I really like them all, but there's something about the clean lines and simplicity of the first one that really appeals to me.

i like the first one. very geometric. it's hard to tell with black and white, but are those cars driving by making light lines? i like how the lines of the side walk point to the tree and box. i think i would crop the left side in a bit though to get the symetry back.

Hi.
Thank you for your comment.
I love the square medium format photography because it forces one to slow down and compose.
If one were to crop the photo from the left a little bit it would lose the a-symmetry, the...'not-quite-so-perfect' alignment of lines that your eye may be seeking.

I do not make perfect photos.
There are reasons for everything, no?

I like the first one. My eyes were drawn to the mailbox even though its very small.

I also love the 3rd one! Cool shots

Most reactions

Back