What's new

35mm 1.8 Nikon f/s

ToviTorio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2011
Messages
66
Reaction score
2
Location
Newtown, Pa
Near brand new condition. I've used it once since I purchased it, I thought I needed the lens but realized I didn't due to other primes I work with! Comes with box, pouch, lens obviously, lens hood, front and back caps and, extended warranty which is still unregistered.


$150 Shipped!

267-981-0281... If you have anymore questions feel free to text me! Pictures available upon request.
 
Last edited:
I just purchased one of these.. and considering what they're going for on amazon (even used) you'd net at least the same if you list it there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom