35mm Film Shooters Bonanza

jbylake

Dodging the Men in Black
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon Complete Kit Bodies Lens's Tripod Scanner Bag - eBay (item 270623519135 end time Aug-24-10 12:35:23 PDT)
hdr1_antiques2.gif
hdr2_antiques2.gif
left1_antiques2.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NO RESERVE.....
See all 39 Photo's at http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s238/jbylake/?action=view&current=038.jpg
Selling off some of my film gear to partially fund a New Digital. (buisness requires instant
gratification of Digital..)

Everything you need to shoot 35mm Film in one place! Camera Bodies, 6 Lenses, Manfrotto Tripod, Bogen Manfrotto ball Head, New Plustek Scanner w/accessories and more...
Kit includes: 2 Canon AE1 Bodies 1 black body & 1 silver Body in Excellent conditon, only very slight signs of useage. Operate perfectly.
1 Power Winder A (black) 2 -3 FPS
6 Lenses: 1 Canon FD 100/ 4.0 Macro 100mm 1:4 Macro Lens with FD 50-U Extension Tube, 2 - Two Canon FD 50mm 1:1.8 Lenses, 1 Canon FD 70 -210mm Zoom lens,
1 Canon FD 28mm wide angle 1:2.8 Lens, 1 Canon FD Zoom or Macro 28mm-50MM Lens. All lenses are in great to near new condition. No scratches on lenses, no fungus,
Tiny specs of dust might be found in barrels that would not affect shot quality at all.
1 Manfrotto O55XPBROB Aluminum Tripod. Great all around aluminum Tripod, Manfrotto Quality. Picture shows "grey" mark on foam, this is not a defect, it's talcum powder (for sweaty hands) and would probably come out with a small auto/handheld vaccum. Shows very light usage with a few minor scratches.
1 Bogen/Manfrotto 322RC2 Grip Action Ball Head with very light signs of usage
1 Cannon 299T Speedlite Full Auto or Manual Flash in excellent condition, operates perfectly
1 NEW NEVER Used ( opened only for photo)Plustek Optic Film 7500i 35mm Film/Slide Scanner
7200 X 7200 DPI optical resolution
Multi-Sampling
Muti-Exposure on hardware and software
Hardware dust and scratch removel
IntellScan and Quick Scan one-touch button
All accessories (padded case, power supply, software, cables, warranty cards unopened) Again, this is brand NEW!!, All in origional unsealed packing.
Sorry, please do not ask me to break this set up. If it doesn't sell, I will consider then. This is targeted to a photographer to have everything necessary, except developed negatives, to Shoot, Scan to computer, edit, print, copy to CD, or what ever. I would like to sell all of it this way. A GREAT WAY for a beginner to start with film, or a seasoned photographer to get back into film shooting.
Shutter cable release. Like new, Quality WELL padded and comfortable backpack (black). Will hold all lenses and bodies listed. Can collapse Tripod and strap to pack.
A few filters, filter adapers, and misc, comes in backpack.
You can find all of the Canon products and info in the Canon Museum website, or search Web for more results.
Check out photos per link to photobucket, 37 photo's in all. Taken with a Casio digital, a few slightly out of focus pics. But all equipment is very, very nice and fully operational.
I have a perfect 100% satisfaction rating, and have never overstated condition of anything, if anything, I have understated condition of items for sale.
Sorry BUT SELLING TO CONUS ONLY. PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING.
Payment due withing 24 hours of end of auction. Will ship, insured, with tracking numbers for all packages, signature required for reciept.
Thanks for Looking

Any questions email: [email protected]
Sorry, but due to excessive shipping costs, tarrif's, VAT's etc. ships to U.S only.....
Thanks,

J.

[/FONT]
right1_antiques2.gif
left2_antiques2.gif
right2_antiques2.gif
ftr1_antiques2.gif
ftr2_antiques2.gif

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice kit. I would bid, but I'm kinda broke right now...

No reserve? Not sure that this is wise... I would hate to see this kit go for 1 cent plus shipping (current bid)...

Nice kit. I would bid, but I'm kinda broke right now...

No reserve? Not sure that this is wise... I would hate to see this kit go for 1 cent plus shipping (current bid)...
Yep, it's a risk alright. However over the years, statistically speaking, No Reserve auctions, generally do much better than reserve auctions, given two like or identical items.

But, if I had to sell it for 1 cent, yes, I'd probably want to slit my wrists:mrgreen:

Guess I'll have to see.

J.:mrgreen:

That's a really nice setup. I'm drooling. Honestly. Good luck with your auction.

That's a really nice setup. I'm drooling. Honestly. Good luck with your auction.
Well, bid on it then! :lol:

Just kidding. I think it's a really good set-up for the right person.
Or a college or art school student. We'll see..auction not really doing so well as of yet.

J.:confused:

Most reactions

Back