35mm SLR PACKAGE - Canon (AE-1, fd lenses), Nikon, etc

ematic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

******THIS PACKAGE IS SOLD!!! ******

Hi Folks! First off, I should probably say Hello! I am new to the forum, and am hoping to make use of it once I can get my DSLR equipment setup, etc....

Which is sort of the reasoning behind this sale! I need to sell of my 35mm Film SLR collection. It's not economical for someone like me (student type) to use film, so I am going to be using only digital now.

I know I don't have any reputation on here, but if you like I can provide my username on another forum, and on evil*bay :)

Anyway, I have this decently large collection I would like to sell. Some of the bodies have seen better days, but the majority of it is in great to excellent shape :)

As of RIGHT NOW, I would PREFER Selling it all as a package. (I know what will happen if I part. One or two things will get sold then nothing else will go. Using the package method, the buyer can just weed out what they want, and what they don't, then sell the rest).

Anywho, here is a (I hope) accurate description for it all.

I am just going to copy + paste the description I had on evil*bay.

Price: $325 OBO + ship. (Canadian funds) (NOTE: one lens and 3 filters are sold)

I will do pieces and part outs now!

TRADES:
Although I am trying to outright sell this ( MUCH rather prefer to sell it than trade it), I have decided to add the following trades:

ALL bodies require new batteries.

BEING SOLD AS-IS. I will try to describe it accurately, but feel free to contact me via pm for any more details.

From what I recall, all equipment works as should (unless otherwise specified beside the description)

1) Two (2X) Canon AE-1's (before the battery in each one died, I remember them working (shutter snapping, exposure timing working properly, etc)

-One is in mint condition (VG++), all there, was babied.
-One is in rougher shape, but I remember it works as well. Could be a backup for the first one, or parts. (Good to Very Good just needs some cleaning on the surface - grimey; gasket foam is a little torn).

2) One (1X) Nikon FE (Good condition - all perfect except for the lens gasket foam)
3) One (1X) Nikon F60 (VG++)
4) One (1X) Canon Rebel G (This one is definitely AS-IS and really just being tossed in as a bonus since it goes with one of the lenses included. Has little “warp” in the shutter. As for function - I believe the auto-focus mechanism needs a little work. It seems to “skip” as though it can’t latch onto the gearing when the lens is set to autofocus. I know it does detect lighting for the flash, and it moves the roll of film, etc. This one is in “average - GOOD condition”. Scratches, a little crack in the plastic cover (silver part). Not perfect, but with a little tinkering it could be a “battle” camera, where you can take it places you wouldn’t dare take the others).

Lenses: (from what I recall, these lenses all work except as otherwise noted. I cannot remeber everything, and seeing as I don't have the batteries for the cameras anymore, I can't test. However I am very confident in the fact that they are all working properly (aside from the below noted nikon)).

- Nikon 50mm f/1.8 (*NOTE: needs proper cleaning, due to “sticky” aperture) - Good
- Vivitar 24mm wide angle auto, f/ 2.8 (for Nikon FE) - VG
- Canon EF 28-80mm, f/3.5-5.6 - VG
- Canon FD 135mm, f/3.5 (some scratches on metal body but lenses are perfect) - Good - SOLD
- Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 - VG
- Soligor Wide- Auto lens. 35mm, f/2.8 (for Canon AE-1's) - VG
- Tamron Auto-Tele converter 2X CA-B (for Canon AE-1’s) - VG

Filters/Inserts:
- Impakt Polarizing 55mm filter (for older canon lenses)
- Soligor 55mm +1, +2, +3 screw in’s (for older canon lenses) SOLD
- Vivitar UV-haze 52mm (for Nikon 50mm lens)
- Kenko Blue C12 52mm (for Nikon 50mm)

PRICE: I would like to get $SOLD - OBO for the whole package + Shipping (from Eastern Ontario, Canada), paypal or EMT.

Pics for now:
cameras.jpg

cameras2.jpg

Last edited:
No interest at all? I am definitely willing to talk price, and I will consider seperating items!

Let me know :)

BUMP! Price Drop to $350 OR JUST MAKE AN OFFER! I WANT IT GONE!!! (need $$ for my 7D)

BUMP.

I'll do $325 for the package, or just offer me amounts for the various pieces.

Pm me a price for each Nikon body.

Most reactions

Back