What's new

3rd Gyoko Lake - Nepal, Everest region

Rhubarb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Messages
286
Reaction score
1
Location
Roaming the globe
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

Its been sometime since I last posted, mostly because I have been away from the Internet, taking lots of photos. :)

I currently have thousands of images to process, of which I plan to share many here over the coming weeks/months, as I get around to processing them.

Anyway, this was taken on an absolutely spectacular morning... one of those days you will always remember. I also crossed Renjo pass that day, at 5500m it is another reason why I won't forget this day.

Hope to see you all around a bit.

And as always, C&C very much appreciated.

DSC_1545bsmall.jpg
 
Oh my! 3 thumbs up!

The composition is amazing -- mountain, lake, reflection, and all ... colors are great and the mist really adds something. This looks like you used a WA -- what lens was it?

I am oh - so - jealous!

Ian
 
Wow.

But could it be slightly oversaturated (sky on the brink of turning purple) and slightly oversharpened (rocks in water and red something having a sharpening halo)?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom