3rd Wedding 7/7/7

hyp0rbyte

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_4830bw_small.jpg

IMG_4920small.jpg

IMG_4861scol_small.jpg

Third wedding, first outside. Fun times. C&C welcome

I wouldn't mind seeing them a bit bigger...to get a better look at them.

The first one has a few issues that I see. Firstly, you cut off the girls feet and there was/is room above them. Secondly, the guys poses are a bit too casual...if their feet were together, you could have avoided the awkward space between their legs.

#2 looks like a nice moment...but I wonder why you would include the scenery when it's rather yucky looking. If you cropped this one very close, only showing their heads and torsos, it would look nice and the green foliage would be a nice background. As it is, the sparse ground vegetation really stands out.

#3 is much better. The belt/ribbon being in color is a neat effect...but being the only thing in color, it distracts some attention away from face of the bride.

Maybe these are better. I didn't notice the feet, and just thought I would give the selective color a try on that shot. The scenery on shot two was intended because they set up the swing/rocks just for the wedding, but I see that it isn't as interesting as the couple with just 1 element of it etc..

EDIT: and of course the white of the dress is blown out on #5.

Thanks for great feedback.

IMG_4604bw_small.jpg

IMG_4861_small.jpg

IMG_4919_small.jpg

Most reactions

Back