What's new

4:00 (almost)

Very nice balancing of light. That splash of orange is poignant on an apparently dying tree, almost as a last gasp of defiance. Nice balancing of the blueness of the slate and sky with the warmer accents of the foliage. It's a well crafted image. But from you, I guess we should expect no less. ;)
 
11:20? Nice shot -- just kidding.
 
Very good looking picture. I love that orange foliage and the way it contrasts with the dark sky. That dead tree really gives a punch to the picture as well. Good job framing the shot!
 
Very nice shot. I love the whole thing. Perfect lighting and color is disbursed evenly. Well done.
 
Thanks all! Appreciate the comments.
 
I really like the composition of this. But I feel like the lighting is rather flat. It looks like it was overcast--not always a bad thing, but here I feel like it doesn't do the clock-tower justice. You should try shooting in early morning or late afternoon, in the "golden-hour."

Regards,
Jake
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom