What's new

5 for C&C!

Mooshoo4

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just a few shots I took last week. C&C please!

1.
DSCN2564.jpg


2.
DSCN2483-1.jpg


3.
DSCN2536-1.jpg


4.
DSCN2382-1.jpg


5.
DSCN2394-1.jpg
 
i'm not really sure what I'm looking at but they are very nice!

I'm a newbie too, so I can't give much advice.
 
Mooshoo, here are a few comments in general.


1. Lighting
These shots look like they were taken during a very sunny day. In general, very sunny days can be difficult, especially if you do not understand how the settings of your camera work.
Each shot is either overexposed or has portions of it that are overexposed.
If your limited in time to shoot, and have to shoot during the "highnoon" time, either shoot in the shade or learn more about your settings

2. Focus
It may be the screen, but the shots are not well focused.
This and the overexposure makes it difficult to see your shots.

3. Composition
I can see what you are trying to do with your composition, and I like it. your subjects are good.
So work on your technical/camera skills and your improvements will come quickly.
 
i second everything pbelarge said. keep trying though, your ideas are good.
 
I will add to what everyone has already said, and say that they are too Saturated or atleast seem to be to me.
 
Thanks everyone! Im working with a different camera then I usually would cause my camera was broken for a long while and just got it back and havent had the chance to use it much because my family has had it a lot but I am excited to work more with it since it is a nicer camera! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom