5 Recent Photos

I like the first and the 4th, especially the 4th.
The other don't have something to catch my eye.

PS: The 4th can be creatively tighter croped to position the light better in the frame (get greater portion of it and perhaps a good angle)

#1 It might look a little processed or saturated. And the street lights flare is a little bit much.

3# & #4 Are good to me, nice pictures.

And the last one its pretty dark on the right side I think it can use a tighter crop.

Of course as I always say, that's just my opinion.

I like the colors and all the shots are interesting. But i would have cropped most of it differently. Just to give you some idea. Contrary to other opinions, No 1 and 4 are the least interesting to me.

$IMG_9284_zps06db3e75.jpg

$IMG_9015_zpsef2cd5ee.jpg

$IMG_8677_zpsbf50db6d.jpg

Last edited:
#1.. horizon is tilted...
#2.. too much background.. not enough subject (even for a minimalist type shot). Read up on composition.
#3.. underexposed.. and crop out the door and hinges....
#4.. see #2 C&C
#5.. too busy... what is the subject? Too many competing items... Read up on composition.

Thank you all for the criticism, I really like the crops as well. Cgipson would you have any books that you would recommend on composition?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Photographer's Eye by Michael Freeman

I'm having a hard time understanding this book. Where there are pictures I find it to clarify to concept. But where i just see text i have to read the page multiple times. :meh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back